Senior Lettings Negotiator
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]An exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing Letting and Management Department at Wyse Property Management.
We are looking to hire an experienced/ Senior Letting Negotiator to our expanding team to cover all areas of Dublin.
We are searching for a driven and ambitious Lettings Negotiator. This role offers an excellent opportunity to the correct candidate with an ambitious energetic work ethic to progress within the Letting Department and within a fast growing expanding company.
The role will involve the following tasks:
- Coordinate marketing, advertising and rentals of properties with the intent of maintaining an occupancy rate of 100%.
- Conduct tenant relations with the intent of achieving and maintaining a high level of tenant satisfaction.
- Conduct apartment viewings and move-in / move-out inspections.
- Coordinate Maintenance Services
- Ensure new tenants are correctly entered into the system with respect to their lease dates, rent payments etc.
- Conduct regular inspections of vacant suites
- Maintain an accurate account of prospective residents
- Notice delivery to tenants as needed
- Proper administration of all paperwork (Scanning, filing, etc.)
- Timely collection of Accounts Receivables
- Follow proper procedures when giving out and tracking keys for the building.
- Follow-up on outstanding rents by contacting Tenants.
- Ensure that proper fire safety procedures are enforced at all times.
- Working closely with Head of Lettings & Directors to identify new business opportunities
- Meeting and exceeding property instruction targets
- Ensuring that you are up-to-date on lettings legislation Benefits
- Attractive package, salary plus commission based on experience. Mileage rates payable and company mobile phone.
The successful candidate must demonstrate excellent customer service.
In addition to that must possess:
- Outstanding organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to build a professional rapport with all clients to ensure our clients needs are met to the highest quality they are used to receiving here at Wyse Property Management.
- Previous experience is essential
- Good understanding of Dublin’s residential letting property market
- Full clean drivers licence with access to own car
- Current PSRA licence essential.
Cornelscourt Village, Dublin 18
Contact details for applicants
Application to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please attach your current CV and kindly indicate the PSRA licence categories you hold along with salary expectations
- Thank you in advance for your interest and application.