Our Real Estate Advisory Group practice is a leading provider of real estate valuation and consulting for investments and transactions.
We are currently recruiting a Senior Manager (Associate Director level) in our Real Estate team to support the Director and Managing Director with business development (generating new clients) and project management.
Our clients vary from Banks and alternate finance providers to public and private sector clients on a variety of development, investment and asset management projects in Ireland and internationally. At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges.
Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
• The role will include preparing Valuation Reports for a range of public/private Clients for Loan Security, Internal, Corporate and Tax purposes
• Valuations will be required for development, investment and valuation advisory across a range of property asset classes
• Ability to market services both to external clients and internal partners, develop client networks, and support efforts in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies
• Communicates regulatory, financial information and complex strategic issues in a clear, concise and relevant manner to assist & guide decision-makers in property transactions
• Supporting the wider team on current asset management projects
• Ensure quality of Client deliverables by having a strong attention to detail
• Maintain and develop excellent relationships with current clients, acting as main liaison on specific projects
• Mentor and develop staff to include assistance with preparing candidates with their APC
• Actively develop new business opportunities through contacts, relationships and networking activities