Senior Negotiators & Negotiators
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Day to day – what the role looks like:
· Manage and expand the current sales portfolio.
· Explore the market for new property instructions.
· Identify and maximize business opportunities.
· Meet potential vendors and promote Lisney Residential Sales.
· Working as part of a ream, delivery a high standard service to clients.
· Market and Promote properties for sale.
· Managing online advertisement and marketing.
· Communicate clearly, effectively and timely with client, tenants and colleagues.
· Negotiating and agreeing offers on property sales.
· Represent the parties in negotiations.
· Monitor the sales process and if needed liaise with third parties if required.
· Promptly respond to queries via email and telephone
· Delivery exceptional customer service
· Building strong relationships with local property owners and investors
· Working towards and achieving personal and branch KPI’s
· Actively engage in personal learning and development[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]What you will need to apply:
· A minimum 2-3 years’ experience in residential sales.
· Have Strong Negotiations and communications skills.
· Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
· Have good knowledge of the local property markets.
· Enjoy working with the public over the phone and face to face.
· Be results orientated and driven to succeed with a passion for business development.
· Full clean driving licence
· Relevant PSRA licence.
Contact details for applicants: email@example.com[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]