As Property Manager with OCPM you will be responsible for managing all internal and external resources required to effectively manage a portfolio of residential developments and deliver outstanding service to our customers.
You will be required to:
• Manage a property portfolio of residential apartment blocks.
• Liaise with OMC directors
• Prepare and monitor service charge budgets and sinking funds.
• Co-ordinate activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing work to support staff.
• Oversee the implementation of project work and tendering processes.
• Liaise with insurance companies on policies and claims.
• Conduct site visits on a regular basis and have full site knowledge.
• Liaise with tenants, landlords, subcontractors and other relevant committees.
• Prepare reports for all stakeholders and management