Senior Property Negotiator/Manager
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]McCarthy & McGrath invite you to apply for the above role and join a successful and growing team specialising in the residential property market.
In operation for over 60 years the business provides a high quality professional property service across Cork City and County.
McCarthy & McGrath are expanding in 2022 looking at new opportunities and new ventures and adding talented people with motivation and vigour and are keen to embark on such a journey.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
- Holder of PSR Licence preferably categories A,B and C.
- Membership of a recognised professional body is preferable – SCSI/IPAV.
- Proven track record in handling property sales from initial engagement to fully concluding the sales process.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Confident outgoing personality with strong ability to engage with the various participants to the marketplace from vendors, buyers, investors, landlords, funds and institutions, tenants etc.
- Strong IT skills and familiarity with relevant property software packages.
- Capable of working on own initiative in addition to working in a team environment.
Contact details for applicants: Please reply with c.v. to; firstname.lastname@example.org[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]