Senior Quantity Surveyor (Developer/Contractor)
Full Time An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor to work within the construction unit of a large Multi-National property development company. The role would be based in Dublin. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual and will have the ability to work as part of the team on various developments throughout Dublin. Ideally, the candidate will have experience in the construction of Multi-Storey Apartment blocks and commercial buildings.
- Assist with the preparation of cost plans and cash flow projections.
- Assist with the preparation of tender documents for procuring Consultants and subcontractors.
- Assist with the preparation of main and subcontract documents.
- Document controls and filing.
- Draft progress meeting minutes.
- Prepare outline programmes and monitor progress.
- Regularly communicate with contractors and design teams.
- Assist with the preparation of progress reports.
- Prepare cost reports clearly indicating the status of processed, received and pending payments.
- Prepare financial status tables for development budgets.
Skills and Requirements
- Qualified to BSc. level or be in the process of obtaining the same (in a property or construction-related field)
- Min. 5 years of residential experience with a Main Contractor or Property Developer is a requirement.
- Previous site-based experience is a requirement.
- Good knowledge of the construction industry and standard practices.
- Ability to work independently when required.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Good IT skills.
- Must be eligible to work full-time in Ireland.
If you feel you meet the requirements, please forward your CV to Ciara O’Hara – email@example.com