Senior Executive Quantity Surveyor South Dublin County Council South Dublin County Council is one of four local authorities in the Dublin region.
The Council’s administrative area is 222.74 square kilometres, bounded by Dublin city to the northeast, the Dublin Mountains and County Wicklow to the south, the River Liffey to the north separating it from Fingal and County Kildare to the west. Within that area is a population of 278,767 people living in the county, over 6,500 business and significant economic, social and cultural infrastructure to serve a growing capital city region.
A vacancy currently exists in South Dublin County Council for the role of Senior Executive Quantity Surveyor. The Senior Executive Quantity Surveyor will manage all aspects of the delivery of a professional, high quality and timely quantity surveying service internally and externally from consultant quantity surveying firms.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a professional qualification in quantity surveying that is prescribed under the Building Control Act 2007, or a qualification in quantity surveying that is equivalent to a qualification so prescribed;
- Be eligible for registration as a quantity surveyor under the Building Control Act 2007 without requiring further assessment.
Any appointment will be subject to registration under the Act;
- Have at least seven years’ satisfactory relevant experience in quantity surveying.
- A full list of the essential requirements for this position is listed in the Candidate Information Booklet.
- We are committed to a policy of equal opportunity and encourage applications under all nine grounds of the Employment Equality Act.
3pm Thursday 11th March 2021. For more information and how to apply, visit: http://bit.ly/SCSIre_Ad_SenExecQS