Senior Quantity Surveyors (2 positions) (Kilkenny/Waterford)
Nolan Construction Consultants, with offices located in Waterford and Kilkenny are currently seeking Senior Quantity Surveyors, available to start immediately, to join our growing team. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects across the country (residential schemes, large primary and secondary schools, libraries, museums, public realm works, commercial and civil projects). Salary will be commensurate with relevant experience and qualifications. Flexible working options will be considered
- Hold a level 8 honours degree in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics.
- 5 – 8 years’ experience for the role as Senior Quantity Surveyor (PQS/ Consultancy work experience preferred).
- Chartered status is advantageous (though not essential as we provide support for career progression and continued professional development)
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Is registered as a Quantity Surveyor under the provisions of the Building Control Act 2007.
- Experience in delivering projects at both pre and post-contract stages.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages and measurement packages such as Cubit/CostX.
- Capability of working independently and as part of a team.
- A full driver’s license and use of own car.
Please send the CV and cover letter to Siobhan Nolan – email@example.com