Senior Residential Lettings Negotiator
My client is currently recruiting a Residential Lettings Agent to join their dynamic team of letting and management agents for an on- site position at Capital Dock Sir John Rogerson’s Quay, Dublin 2.
Responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Looking after a portfolio of 190 luxury properties.
- Working as part of an onsite management team delivering a high standard of letting and management to a corporate client.
- Handling all new lettings and renewals of the portfolio.
- Assisting in the financial management of rent collection and reporting of same monthly.
- Assisting in the preparation of the apartments for occupation.
- Managing and controlling web site advertisement of the portfolio.
- Achieving specific targets in lettings and renewals.
- Communicating clearly, effectively and timely with clients and colleagues alike.
Candidates must possess:
- Relevant professional property qualification an advantage
- 2-3 years of current residential lettings experience in PRS.
- Excellent PC skills and the use in particular of MS word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience of using Letman or similar letting management software.
- Experience of using Yardi an advantage
- A pro-active attitude, including a flexible approach to the demands of the role and approachable demeanour with a drive to reach client targets.
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines and demands.
- Good clear administration experience.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- A commitment to continuing professional development.
- A good understanding of the RTB and in particular The Residential Tenancies Act 2004.
- Current PSRA License essential
Please send a cover letter to
Fergal Hopkins, Managing Director email@example.com