Senior Residential Sales Negotiator/Valuer (Monaghan)
Due to continued growth and to further develop our sales and valuation business, O’Hanlon Property, a well-established general practice, based in Carrickmacross, County Monaghan, and Fitzwilliam Square, Dublin 2, are recruiting an experienced team member to fulfil the role of Senior Negotiator/Valuer.
- To arrange and carry out viewings for applicants.
- To prepare residential valuations for sale properties.
- Preparing marketing campaigns to launch properties on to the market.
- Represent the vendors in negotiation with prospective buyers.
- Partake in regular buyer call-outs.
- Support the Head of Department in setting and meeting targets.
- Seek to build the sales business by using and developing contacts and creating new opportunities.
- To attend and assist with pitches.
- To quickly build relationships with both clients and buyers.
- Keep up to date with trends in the local country property market and carry out market research from time to time.
- Follow health and safety procedures at all times.
Skills and Knowledge
- Confident with a positive outlook.
- Local market and area knowledge would be an advantage.
- Team player, with strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to prioritise, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- An interest in building relationships and generating new business.
- Proficient in all MS Office Programmes.
- Clear written and verbal communication style.
- Driving licence and a car are essential.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the residential property market
- SCSI/RICS/IPAV membership
- Current PSRA Licence
- Red Book / Blue Book Qualified member
Deadline for Application
Carrickmacross, County Monaghan
Please send CV and Cover Letter to Liza Clancy at email@example.com