SENIOR RESIDENTIAL SALES NEGOTIATOR/VALUER
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]SENIOR RESIDENTIAL SALES NEGOTIATOR / VALUER Required for long established well respected country practice based in Trim Co Meath.
To grow and further develop our residential department, a local knowledge of property in the area would therefore be an advantage.
Valuations and Lettings (mainly residential) will also be an important part of this role.
Good basic salary plus commission, travel& mobile phone.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]• The successful candidate should have a minimum of 5 years experience in the residential property market.
• SCSI / RICS / IPAV membership.
• Current PSRA License.
• Red Book / Blue Book Qualified Member.
• Excellent verbal and report writing skills essential.
• Proven ability in negotiating and selling skills.
• Proficient in all MS Office programs.
• Ambitious with the ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
• Full driver’s license and use of own car.
Contact details for applicants:
Apply: Please forward covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]