Senior Responsive Repairs Coordinator
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Responsibilities & Duties
- Ensure that residents receive a responsive repairs service of a high standard which is cost effective and in line with our objectives.
- Assist the Responsive Repairs Manager in the management of the annual maintenance and repair budgets ensuring value for money is always achieved.
- To monitor contractor performance in relation to each contract and overall KPIs.
- Assessing and processing of contractor invoices.
- To liaise with residents, colleagues, managers, external contractors and suppliers for Tuath Housing to ensure the delivery of repairs is effectively delivered to the required targets.
- Respond to queries, complaints and compliments with regard to the responsive repairs service – remaining courteous, professional and cooperative at all times.
- Validate data to be used within CRM and associated software.
- Coordination and liaison with of the Out of Hours (OOH) emergency repairs services.
- Ensure all reactive and void works are compliant with all current legislative and regulatory requirements whilst making appropriate recommendations on anticipated and new changes to ensure compliance.
- Encourage customer involvement and feedback to ensure responsive repairs are well communicated to customers and responsive to customer needs.
- Manage the coordination, communication, and maintenance of relationships with internal and external customers, identifying any shortfalls in service delivery and ensuring they are dealt with appropriately.
- Responsible for the achievement of excellent customer satisfaction.
- Promote good practice and innovation, maximising the use of technology and data to drive repairs and maintenance decisions.
- Provide timely and accurate management information for the purposes of reporting performance against our KPIs and Service standards.
- Represent the Association as required at residents’ meetings, external events, board, committees and other events, e.g. tribunals, appeals, court, etc.
- Assess and where appropriate, challenge schedule of rates (SOR) or time & materials applications in accordance with the framework agreement for responsive and void works.
- Assess and where appropriate, challenge contractor invoice variations to ensure that value for money is being achieved.
- Ensure timeous invoice processing by staff within set limits to meet bimonthly payment runs.
- Ensure staff provide an effective, high quality, customer focused service to tenants and residents of Tuath Housing.
- Manage, develop and support the responsive repairs staff, undertaking regular one- toones and performance reviews in accordance with Tuath’s policies and procedures.
- Assist with staff recruitment, induction, training, and development enabling them to deliver quality services.
- To conduct all activities in a manner, which is safe to yourself and others. To be aware, and to act in accordance with the associations health and safety policy.
- To contribute to the effective delivery of quality customer orientated service through the formulation, review and proper implementation of policies and procedures.
- To participate in the development of risk assessments in line with the organisational and operational risk register.
- To adhere to requirements of service level agreements or resident guarantees in the delivery of a quality responsive repairs service.
- Effective monitoring and management of relevant contracts, ensuring compliance with all health and safety requirements ensuring the safety of customers, colleagues and contractors.
- To participate on forums/working groups/committees as required.
- To maintain accurate and up to date files for each property in CRM management area.
- Carry out any other duties as required by the responsive repairs manager or director of property services.
- Manage and maintain services in accordance with the principles and practice of equality and diversity, taking into account individual needs and requirements.
- Degree in relevant discipline such as Planning, Real Estate, Surveying, Architecture or other property/built environment related discipline.
- Experience in delivering reactive repairs service and/or void repairs service / or planned services.
- Experience of implementing asset strategies to improve asset performance and meet customer expectations.
- Experience of managing contractors and service providers to drive continuous improvement and value for money.
- Excellent performance management, problem solving and contract management techniques.
- Experience of planning and delivering customer engagement for reactive or planned works projects.
- Experienced in organising own and other’s workloads to achieve priorities and objectives.
- Value data and be able to use it to provide evidence to inform better business decision making, and demonstrate performance and compliance.
- Lead by example and be willing and prepared to share expertise, know-how and skills.
- Experience of contract/project management to ensure agreed outcomes are delivered from a customer and client perspective.
- High levels of IT and digital literacy and an understanding of new ways of working Desirable to have a working knowledge of the Housing sector and understanding of the regulatory and governance landscape within a similar role.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required, including excellent influencing skills.
- Working knowledge of compliance with Health & Safety procedures.
- Desirable to have knowledge of techniques of residential construction and their services systems.
- Computer literacy with experience to an intermediate level that includes word-processing, excel, presentation packages, email, electronic schedulers, and internet.
- Ability to work with accuracy and attention to detail and within deadlines.
- Have the ability to compose well written reports, letters, memos, and presentations.
- Experience in monitoring budget/spend profiles across key work programmes to provide information on monthly/annual spend.
- The ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- The ability to deal with problems/enquires in a diplomatic and sensitive manner.
- A high level of organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- The ability to identify opportunities for continuous improvement, evaluation of options.
- Ability to be self-motivated, work on own initiative and also be part of a team.
- Willingness to work outside normal office hours on occasions such as attending lunch & evening meetings.
- Willingness to travel and if required overnight stays for work purposes.
- Full driving licence and use of car / ability to meet the mobility requirements of the post.
Role relevant to what type of surveyors
Commercial (Agent) Surveyors, Residential (Agent) Surveyors, Property Management & Facility Manager Surveyors, Planning & Develop Surveyors, and Project Management Surveyors
Contact details for applicants