Senior Sales Negotiator
- Manage current clients and contacts.
- Seek out networking opportunities to develop new business – possess an entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Carry out regular strategic reviews seeking opportunities to add value to the business and obtain instructions accordingly.
- Understand the business and have a sound business knowledge together with a keen awareness of the competition.
- Show passion, drive and accountability for promoting the brand and generating new business with support from an experienced marketing and sales team.
- Build trusting, long lasting relationships with clients and buyers alike.
- Work in a professional manner with impeccable standards in customer care.
- Manage regular client reporting across multiple assignments, acting as the client’s single point of contact.
- Supervise the efficient administration of all procedures in carrying out business.
- Arrange exceptional marketing brochures with photos and videography of properties, enriched with a verbal description of the property, utilising a high command of the English language both written and verbal.
- Perform other tasks as required.
- Current PSRA licence holder or proven qualifications to obtain a licence
- Excellent local knowledge of South County Dublin
- Personable and highly approachable
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Full drivers licence is a prerequisite for this role and access to own vehicle desirable
- Ability to work as part of a team while supporting each other to achieve set targets.
Contact details for applicants:
Contact Email: email@example.com