Harcourt Developments are seeking a General Practice Surveyor or Planning & Development Surveyor with a minimum of 2-5 years industry experience. The ideal candidate will have a mixed background to include valuations and agency in a variety of industry sectors.
The ideal candidate will satisfy the following key requirements:
- Commercial valuations experience to include development appraisals.
- General commercial agency experience.
- Experience in L&T and related areas (Rent Review & Lease Renewals)
- Capable of working on their own initiative.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Power Point and particularly Excel.
- Ideally a qualified member of SCSI/RICS or under going APC
Harcourt is a Dublin-based property development and management company with a broad portfolio of award-winning international projects. The company undertakes the majority of its own development management, construction, property management, facilities management, hotel management and asset management internally.
The successful candidate will gain significant experience from working within this dynamic and broad-based business. The role will involve a mixture of general asset management, sales and lettings, internal valuation and development management. See www.HarcourtDevelopments.com