Sherry FitzGerald Group is Ireland’s largest estate agency. As part of our growth strategy, we are seeking to recruit a senior surveyor within the Sherry FitzGerald Commercial division. The commercial valuation team work with an extensive client list of pillar banks, non-bank senior debt lenders, alternative funders, developers and private clients. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team of professional commercial valuers and will play an important role in the company’s future success. This is a permanent position working within a hybrid environment. Location for the position is flexible with the option to work from our Dublin or Cork office.
- Valuation instructions to include secured lending valuations, fund valuations, Part V valuations.
- Responsibility for managing instructions, terms of engagement, conducting detailed property inspections, the delivery of high-quality projects on schedule and management of fee debtors.
- Input into the company’s database of commercial transactions for comparison purposes.
- Conducting financial valuation appraisals including investment and development appraisals.
- Manage regular client reporting across multiple assignments and ensure all reports and correspondence are accurate and appropriate.
- Maintaining and enhancement of commercial market sectoral knowledge, technical expertise and insights to that will bring value to client reporting.
- Ability to maintain excellent relationships with current clients, acting as main liaison on specific projects. Manage current clients and contacts and seek to build on this client base.
- Proactively develop new business opportunities through contacts, relationships, and networking.
- Involved in preparation and delivery of pitches for new business.
- Utilises all relevant technology systems provided, maintains up to date and accurate records, ensuring valuations are continually and appropriately recorded.
- Collaborate with the wider Commercial team, contributing to the delivery of the business plan, while supporting each other in the achievement of KPIs.
- Identify and act on referrals as they present themselves across Sherry FitzGerald Group.
- Live the Company Values in all dealings with colleagues and take responsibility for own development by undertaking activities to broaden experience and market knowledge, while also sharing your expertise and providing coaching and feedback to others
- Chartered member of the SCSI / RICS with a minimum of 3 years’ post qualified experience.
- Proven ability to nurture and maintain strong client relationships.
- Excellent attention to detail and a high standard of work.
- Good knowledge of relevant IT packages such as Argus.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Full clean driver licence.
Contact details for applicants
Sharon Lohan Email address – email@example.com
Phone Number: 087- 3928494 Address: Silverstone House, Ballymoss Road, Sandyford, Dublin 18