Property Manager & Lettings Negotiator
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Maher Property Advisors specialise in Lettings, Block and Property Management, Residential Sales, Commercial Services and Valuations. Maher Property Advisors are looking for a property manager/ letting negotiator with a proven track record to manage our existing stock of units and grow the base going forward. This will involve managing the existing stock and finding tenants for properties that become available. The candidate should be proactive, organised, an excellent multi-tasker with the ability to manage your time effectively and prioritise duties. Remuneration will be a competitive starting salary and based on previous experience. The successful candidate will join this very well established company on a Permanent basis.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The ideal candidate should have;
• A current licence issued by the PSRA
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Residential or Lettings Negotiator.
• Relevant geographical experience of the Carlow area would be an advantage.
• Be able to demonstrate good interpersonal skills and great organisational abilities.
• Able to work under pressure within a target orientated environment.
• The ability to work on their own initiative and generate new clients/ business.
• Have excellent negotiation skills and be target driven.
• Be motivated, enthusiastic and hard working.
• Hold a full clean drivers licence and use of own car.
• Be flexible to cover appointments outside working hours.
•Proficient in the use of MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint and Outlook and preferably Letman or Blockman
•Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
Working hours are Monday- Friday 9.15am to 5.30pm[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]