• SCSI/RICS qualified with ideally 2-3 years’ post APC relevant experience
• Working knowledge of Argus Valuation software and Excel
• Effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills and can-do attitude
• Fully literate in all standard office computer applications (Microsoft Office)
• Ability to work independently using own initiative
• Strong organisational skills and a capability for achieving tight targets and meeting deadlines
What we can offer:
• A chance to work with industry leaders
• An opportunity to work in a dynamic and busy client facing team
• Part of a strong globally connected team of experts
• Tightly focused team with exciting prospects for advancement for the right candidate
• Strong base salary and bonus scheme
• Excellent company benefits including private health insurance and flexible working
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things. Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sight and imagine where JLL can take you.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
JLL are an equal opportunities employer.