Senior Surveyor – Office Agency
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Reporting to the Head of Letting & Sales, the ideal candidate for this position will join a very busy office agency team and will support the business and reinforce its growing market share in Ireland.
The successful candidate will deliver profitable fee income to the business. There will be opportunities to undertake account management roles for corporate clients. Due to the expansion of the company and the office agency department, the role will involve working with internal departments to develop relationships with new clients and win business for the team.
As a Senior Surveyor at BNP Paribas Real Estate, you will provide excellent professional advice and service to clients and be a member of a key talent pool within the organisation and offices team. You will be entrusted with the organisation’s reputation and expected to live its values.
Main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Achieving fee earning targets, while generating new business and fees for the Company
• Adhering and contributing to pre due diligence activities, in line with the Group Policies and Procedures
• Understanding the team targets, and what generates revenue and profits
• Working alongside Directors with the valuation, appraisal and preparation of property details
• Developing own client base and developing business with existing client contacts, including actively managing client base with a view to continuously improve relationships and leverage from them
• Keeping up to date with market movements, trends, analysis and pricing in the market
• Undertake direct negotiation with interested parties and provide reasoned advice to clients
• Actively promote and develop the profile of the Letting & Sales team externally and internally, within the wider BNP Paribas business and strengthening the BNP Paribas brand and image on the Irish market
• Provide accurate information to the Head of Letting and Sales, the Managing Director, and Senior Director(s) as required
• Liaising with other key departments to cross sell clients and related services
• Contribute to other colleagues’ (Surveyors and Graduates) development[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]• No less than 5 years full time commercial property experience.
• PSRA licence holder.
• Proven experience in commercial sectors is essential, particularly the ability to carry out sales instructions from inception to completion with strong negotiation skills.
• Strong record of winning significant business mandates.
• Demonstrate understanding of market and local knowledge
• Excellent attention to detail, particularly for report writing and production of marketing material.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Highly pro-active and ambitious team player with a desire to provide the best commercial agency advice, and to build and maintain long-term relationships.
• Flexible attitude while at all times being professional, courteous and honest in your work and in dealing with the general public.
Contact details for applicants: email@example.com[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]