Senior Surveyor – Office Agency
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]We are seeking an experienced commercial surveyor to join our Office Agency team.
This is an excellent opportunity to market and lease an array of exceptional properties across Dublin city for our clients which include financial institutions, funds and private developers.
The successful candidate will be a team player and will work alongside senior and junior team members.
- Manage current clients and contacts and seek to build on this clientbase.
- Source new leads.
- To understand the business and have a sound business knowledge together with a keen awareness of the competition.
- Maintain a high profile in order to obtain introductions to prospective clients.
- Be involved preparation of pitches for new business along with the Directors of the Department.
- Build and maintain goodwill, confidentiality and trust with prospective and existing clients at all times in order to foster the professional image of the company.
- Build relationships with other service lines and departments within the business
- Manage regular client reporting across multiple assignments
- Carry out regular strategic reviews of the clients’ portfolios, seeking opportunities to add value and obtain instructions accordingly.
- Undertake research to identify opportunities or to provide benchmarks for clients
- Supervise the efficient administration of all procedures in carrying out business.
- Communicate fully with all stakeholders concerned to ensure that business is managed in an efficient and professional manner.
- Perform other tasks delegated by the Directors as required.
- Absorb all aspects of information technology systems particular to the office/department and have an understanding of their broader applications and availability in the division.
- Clearly define the client’s requirements and agree terms of business as required
- Support and mentor junior members of the team.
- Chartered Surveyor 3+ years’ experience as a commercial agent
- PSRA Licence or eligible to apply for same.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Attention to detail, an orderly approach to work and numeracy.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The commitment and determination to investigate thoroughly and seek out information necessary for the accurate valuation of property.
- Willingness and flexibility to work loyally as part of a team.
- The personality to engage with other professionals and general public alike in promoting the firm and building profile in a professional manner.
Contact details for applicants:
Please apply via our our website: https://jobs.knightfrank.com/job/Dublin-Senior-Surveyor-D02V449/709779401/
For informal inquiries please email email@example.com[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]