Senior Surveyor – Valuations (Dublin)
Cushman and Wakefield’s office in Dublin are recruiting for an experienced Chartered Surveyor to join the Valuation & Advisory team at Associate level. The ideal candidate will be client focused, have strong attention to detail and be a self-starter, capable of working both on their own initiative and as part of a team. Applications from candidates with an agency, asset services and valuation & advisory background are welcome.
- Undertake existing valuation mandates and start to build contacts to attract new business
- Work on a mix of regular mandates as well as loan security and acquisition valuations
- Work in an efficient and successful manner
- Prepare valuations and strategic advice to a wide variety of clients
- Be able to take day to day responsibility for execution of instructions under minimum supervision
- To promote the service line to existing and prospective clients
- To start to develop a profile in the marketplace through building key client relationships
- Play an active role in the development of more junior team members
- To prepare valuation reports, in various formats
- Demonstrate the confidence and ability to work with a wide range of clients, e.g. funds, banks and private investors.
- Maintain excellent relationships with current clients, acting as main liaison on specific projects.
Qualifications and skills
- Degree or relevant body qualification
- RICS / SCSI qualified
- APC accredited
- RICS Registered valuer
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in commercial real estate
- Solid understanding of economy, legislation and core property sectors
- Proficient in MS packages e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Ideally have experience with software systems i.e. Salesforce, Workday or similar
- Report writing and negotiating skills
Please apply through www.careers.cushmanwakefield.com/global/en/job/R196081/Associate-Valuations