Surveyor – Agency
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]We have an exciting opportunity for an Agency Surveyor to join our industry leading Agency team based in our Cork City office. Cushman & Wakefield’s Cork Agency Team combines real estate knowledge across all sectors and works across the city and county with the assistance of our Dublin and Regional offices nationwide.
We provide market leading advice across Office, Industrial, Logistics and Alternatives sectors that adds value for Investors, Asset Managers, Occupiers and Developers. Our experts work with a wide variety of Institutional, property company, developer and global Clients.
As a Surveyor at Cushman & Wakefield you will provide excellent professional advice and service to clients and a member of a key talent pool within the organisation. You will provide excellent professional advice and service to clients in support of instructions managed by Associate Directors and Directors, contribute to team fee, billing and profit targets.
The role requires you to provide our broad client base with agency and other cross sector advice which will lead to executing acquisition and sales mandates.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Knowledge & Experience: • Agency background in either an investor, corporate, public sector or agency
• Experience of working in a large practice and/or corporate environment could be advantageous
• Rounded experience of general surveying skills – not restricted to a narrow practice area
• An understanding of business development and client relationship management
• Experience in networking and building relationships internally and externally
• A level of experience selling successfully to clients
• Demonstrable technical competence in Real Estate disposals and acquisitions particularly Tenant Representation for our extensive list of corporate occupier clients
• Demonstrable understanding of market and local knowledge
• Financial awareness, report writing and market research experience Qualifications
• Minimum two years post qualification experience • Degree level & ideally SCSI Member or working towards completion of APC
• Candidates should have a working knowledge and understanding of the property market
• Excellent report writing and strong attention to detail are key factors for anyone applying for this role
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint also a working knowledge of Argus Enterprise and Developer would be an advantage.
If you are interested in joining our team, then get in touch today!
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Contact details for applicants: