Surveyor – Capital Markets
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]We are looking for 1-2 driven motivated individual(s) to join our busy Capital Markets team in Dublin. The successful candidates will be energetic, driven and eager individuals. The environment is fast paced so candidates will need to be motivated and outgoing, as they’ll be involved in executing existing acquisition and sale projects, and will support in sourcing and executing new opportunities in the wider business.
The role will involve (but not be limited to) ;
All aspects of managing and executing existing acquisition and sales mandates. Dealing with Clients (a mix of Irish and foreign based), Legal Advisors, Surveyors, Architects and other Professional Advisors Meeting new Clients
and developing these relationships Assist with sourcing new deals and creating supporting underwrite business cases Real estate investment analysis and evaluation Prepping business pitches Liaising closely with the other teams across our Irish business as well as the global Colliers network.
Experience in Investments/Capital Markets is preferable, but not essential. Successful candidates will have ideally 2-4 years property related and/or accounting/financial experience.
Requirements for applicants:
- Ideally hold a SCSI accredited property degree such as Property, Economics, or alternative 3rd level qualification – economics, finance, commerce or construction related.
- Excellent IT and analytical skills with particular attention to detail.
- Experience in Argus Enterprise/Developer and DCF modelling an advantage.
- Good communication skills – Written and Oral.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team environment and to tight timescales Full
19-26 Pembroke Street Lower, Dublin 2, D02 WV96
Role relevant to what type of surveyors
Commercial (Agent) Surveyors
Contact details for applicants
Applications can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]