Our Business Chadwicks Group is the market leader in the builder’s merchanting industry in the Republic of Ireland.
Our main brands include Chadwicks, Heiton Steel, Cork Builders Providers, Panelling Centre, Davies, Telfords, Proline & Sitetech.
Reporting to the Head of Building Services. You will be responsible for assisting in the provision of in-house project management, maintenance & surveying services to our trade businesses, and to our colleagues in Woodies DIY.
Knowledge & Experience
* Membership of the SCSI, RICS, CIOB or equivalent is desirable
* 3-5 years’ related experience and seeking further career development
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and AutoCAD essential
* Be organized and possess good administrative skills.
* Good knowledge of Planning & Building Regulations, Contract Administration and the construction process is also essential
* Ability to design, plan, manage and monitor your own projects from inception through to completion
* Ability to work on own initiative.
* Liaise with Operations team to identify requirements & define scope of works
* Prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets
* Be able to prepare detailed specifications, drawings and Tender enquiry documents
* Work with your colleagues on the Projects team.
* Coordinate and supervise Contractors.
* Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
* Ensure compliance with current Building Control and Health and Safety regulations.