Surveyor/Senior Surveyor, Professional Services
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]About the Company
BNP Paribas Real Estate, one of the leading international real estate providers, offers its clients a comprehensive range of services that span the entire real estate lifecycle: Property Development, Transaction, Consulting, Valuation, Property Management and Investment Management. With 5,400 employees, BNP Paribas Real Estate supports owners, leaseholders, investors and communities thanks to its local expertise across 32 countries (through its facilities and its Alliance network) in Europe, the Middle-East and Asia. BNP Paribas Real Estate, as part of the BNP Paribas Group, generated € 1.01 Bn of revenues in 2019.
For more information please visit: www.realestate.bnpparibas.com and www.realestate.bnpparibas.ie.
About the Role
Due to an increase in business and continued expansion, we are looking for a highly motivated, experienced and enthusiastic Chartered Surveyor to join our Professional Services team. Reporting to the Executive Director & Head of Professional Services, the ideal candidate will work on a full range of professional services, rent reviews, rating and general lease advisory mandates. This role will provide an exciting opportunity for a result-oriented, dynamic and hard-working individual who is ambitious and wishes to progress his/her career in Europe’s leading commercial real estate consultancy. Main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Corporate Real Estate and related areas including rent reviews and lease renewal negotiations
- Working alongside the Executive Director & Head of Professional Services with the valuation engagements, negotiations, inspections on all types of commercial property & land
- Achieving fee earning targets, commensurate with role
- Adhering and contributing to pre due diligence activities, in line with the Group Policies and Procedures
- Understanding the team targets, and what generates revenue and makes profits
- Creating robust well considered, accurate valuations and reports
- Undertaking personal developmental activities to broaden experience and knowledge, including CPD
- Actively promoting and developing the profile of the Professional Services team externally and internally, within the wider BNP Paribas business
- Provide accurate information to the Managing Director and Executive Directors as required
- Liaising with other key departments to cross sell clients and related services
- Contribute to other colleagues’ (Surveyor and Graduates) development
- Assisting in research and market intelligence activities
Qualifications and experience
- Educated to degree level.
- MSCSI/MRICS qualified
- 1 to 4 years post qualification (MRICS) with proven experience in a commercial real estate practice
- RICS Registered Valuer
- PSRA Licence Holder
- Trained in Argus Enterprise
- Proven experience with rent reviews and lease renewal negotiations
- Proven experience of undertaking Red Book compliant valuations and reports
- Full clean driving licence – it is necessary to own a car
Soft skills & Technical skills
- Ability to communicate and integrate effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Possess strong technical skills and be proficient in the use of the Microsoft package including Word, Excel, Powerpoint Excel and Argus Enterprise
- Ability to establish and maintain good relationships with existing and potential clients
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communications skills. It is an essential requirement of the role that the successful candidate is fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Excellent attention to detail
Please send your updated curriculum vitae to Jennifer Byrne, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference: BNPPRE Professional Services 2022.
We thank all candidates interested in working for BNPPRE, however only candidates selected to commence our recruitment process will be contacted.
BNPPRE Ireland does not accept any speculative applications received via recruitment agency. BNP Paribas Real Estate Ireland is an equal opportunity employer.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]