Surveyor, Tenant Representation
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]• Develop and implement leasing strategies on behalf of new and retained clients to include new lease negotiations and lease renewal negotiations.
• Manage regular client reporting across multiple assignments.
• Undertake inspections of properties for the purposes of viewings, measurement surveys and general property advice.
• Completing lease applications and assisting with verification of application information.
• Undertake research to identify both on and off the market opportunities and to provide benchmarks for existing clients.
• To draft and prepare professional correspondence for the purposes of pitching for new business and providing general property advice.
• Support and take direct responsibility for existing clients and contacts.
• Attend and represent the Company at meetings or events, when required, which may be outside of normal working hours.
• Managing and processing enquiries and identifying new leads.
• Ad-hoc duties as they arise.
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]• Chartered Surveyor/APC Finalist
• Masters/Degree in Real Estate/Valuation/Estate Agency or similar
• Minimum 2-3 years in Occupier Services or Commercial Agency
• PSRA licence or eligible to apply for same
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to be adaptable and flexible in the role
• Strong commercial awareness
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities at once
• Team player with an ability to work on own initiative.
Contact details for applicants:
To apply, please send your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Informal inquiries can be sent to email@example.com[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]