Sustainability & Data Analyst/Projects Executive (Dublin)
SCSI is recruiting a Sustainability & Data Analyst/Projects Executive.
This role, part of the wider policy department, will support the delivery of a sustainability programme to promote best practice within the field. Working as part of a small and dynamic team, the successful candidate will have excellent data gathering and analysis skills as well as proven relationship management skills. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and self-motivated individual with a passion for Sustainability to join committed team with excellent opportunities for learning and development.
Salary and Benefits
- Excellent Salary DOE
- Flexible working after the probation period
- Tax saver
Responsibilities of the Sustainability and Projects Executive
- Support the delivery of the Sustainability programme including through collaboration with members to promote best practices within the field
- Data gathering & analysis to identify and monitor changes impacting members
- Utilising data analysis to support the development of guidance documents and other support services for members
- Contributing to policy development including inputting reports and submissions
- Support communications to members on relevant issues and updates
- Provide secretariat support to committees and working groups
- Be the first point of contact for members in relation to ESG supports
- Management of member data including CRM, survey design and analysis etc.
- Other ad hoc duties, as required
Requirements of the Sustainability and Projects Executive
- Relevant third-level qualification
- Excellent data-gathering & analysis skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Strong knowledge of MS Office software.
- Highly organised with the ability to work off own initiative
All interested candidates should apply through the link provided for the attention of Maisie Doyle at Osborne Recruitment and are welcome to call Maisie Doyle on 016384400 for more information.
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered for this or other suitable roles that we may have available for your skillset – please attach your CV via the link provided. Please submit your updated CV in Word Format.
If you are living in Ireland and hold a VALID WORK PERMIT, we would love to hear from you, if however, you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.