Tenancy Management Coordinator (Waterford)
To be successful in this role, you will need experience of Property Management and Tenancy Management. You will represent South East Simon Community’s property team to coordinate and deliver all aspects of effective property and tenancy management. You will be responsible for ensuring that you / the team effectively and efficiently resolve all property / tenancy related queries. Some of the key duties of the roles include:
- Coordinate the preparation of properties for viewings, and lettings, including ordering of necessary fixtures and fittings, and managing budgets and suppliers
- Carry out compliance checks, and coordinate any repair works required
- Coordinate resources to ensure full rent collection, and agree repayment plans to recover arrears where necessary
- Address any breaches of tenancy quickly and effectively. Such breaches may include unauthorised occupants, anti-social behaviour, non payment of rent etc.
- Arrange annual compliance checks and certificates, such as gas, electrical, fire equipment etc
- Monitor rent payment schedules, and coordinate appropriate responses For more information, please see Recruitment Pack available on our website.
The ideal candidate for this post will have:
- At least 3 years post qualification experience working in Property Management within a customer focussed environment
- Relevant experience in Property Management, and Tenancy Management
- Working knowledge of all relevant General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), Residential Tenancies Board (RTB), Approved Housing Bodies Regulatory Authority (AHBRA) and Health and Safety (H&S) regulations and legislation
- Strong organisational and time management skills, to coordinate team members and tasks, and report on progress
- Good communication skills and customer care for team mates, stakeholders and tenants alike.
- Full Driving Licence and access to own car
Contact: Alen Grgic
Mobile: 085 874 3435