Tenant Support Desk Officer
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]North & East Housing Association’s Tenant Support Desk is the first point of contact for our tenants and through it we are always committed to a high level of tenant engagement. As the Tenant Support Desk Officer, you will support both the Housing and Property Services teams offering a high-quality housing, repairs rent management and advice service to our tenants. You will aim to resolve all customer queries at the first point of contact, using your ability to identify and interpret repair requests accurately. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious applicant to join the Tenant Services and Engagement Team at North and East. We strive to grow and develop services that continually meet the changing needs of our residents.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]In terms of experience applicants will need to possess:
- Good standard of overall education or equivalent minimum standard that meets the requirements of the post.
- Experience in a similar role dealing with repairs, facilities management, customer-facing service.
- Minimum of 3 years working in customer support using CRM systems, resolving customer issues, and tracking all assigned tasks from beginning to end.
- Experience in dealing with members of the public, especially those more vulnerable members.
- Proven track record in analysing data and creating reports.
- Experience of working in the housing/community/not for profit sectors.
- Knowledge of Social Housing Regulations and relevant Statutory Legislation (RTB, GDPR).
- Experience in quality control and the implementation of improved practice and procedures.
- Experience in change management.
- Experience in the delivery of technological solutions for customers.
- Experience in communications e.g., publishing newsletters, social media.
In terms of skills Applicants will need to demonstrate:
- Ability to work in a highly flexible manner, responding to customer needs with effective listening and empathy.
- High level communication skills and the ability to network and negotiate effectively with individuals and groups, within the company and outside.
- Ability to develop collaborative working relationships and partnerships.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to assert one’s role and ensure the customer comes first, advocating strongly on their behalf.
- Excellent organisational skills and multi-tasking including record keeping, establishing, and using effective administrative systems.
- High level of competence in using CRM systems.
- High ability in the use of Outlook, Word, Excel and be able to adapt to using other more specialist IT packages.
- Excellent numeric and analytic skills and ability to produce reports.
- Ability to work independently and take decisions based on policy and procedure guidelines.
- Working knowledge of housing/facilities management services.
- The ability to remain calm and professional when under pressure.
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- IT/Technology Skills
Closing Date is 12pm on 17th December[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]