In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Real Estate Advisory Group practice is a leading provider of real estate valuation and consulting for investments and transactions. We are currently recruiting for a Surveyor in our Real Estate team to support the Directors and Managing Director with analytical work and project management. Our clients vary from Banks and alternate finance providers to public and private sector clients on a variety of development, investment and asset management projects in Ireland and internationally.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- The role will include preparing Valuation Reports for a range of public/private Clients for Loan Security, Internal, Corporate and Tax purposes
- Valuations will be required for development, investment and valuation advisory across a range of property asset classes
- Performing in-depth industry, market and competitor research
- Have a strong knowledge of regulatory, financial information and complex strategic issues in a clear
- Performing local, national and international real estate market analysis on a wide range of public and private entities using all accepted and relevant approaches and theory
- Good working knowledge of Argus and Excel essential
- Independently gathering data pertinent to the engagement through direct client interaction, including personal & telephone Interviews with Brokers and Property Managers
- Reviewing industry surveys and benchmarks, economic and demographic trends
- Assisting with preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Supporting the wider team on current asset management projects
- Ensure quality of Client deliverables by having a strong attention to detail
- Support Directors and Managing Directors by undertaking initial due diligence associated with the instructions to hand
Requirements - Competencies, Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor of Science/Business Administration in Real Estate, Finance, Economics, Management (with a concentration in Real Estate)
- Minimum 4-6 years real estate experience (to include a minimum of 3 years valuation experience) ideally with an internationally recognised estate agency or similar
- SCSI/RICS Qualified or at an advance stage of the APC process
- Previous experience or educational background in real estate industry
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to master new tasks quickly
- Demonstrated leadership experience and strong personal integrity
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to obtaining outstanding results
- High-quality report writing skills with an excellent level of numerical reasoning and financial appraisal technique
- High level technical aptitude – good with technology including Microsoft Office (Excel in particular) with experience of Argus and/or KEL appraisal software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work effectively both on own initiative and as part of an experienced team
- Strategic thinker and problem solver with proven commercial acumen
- Excellent work ethic and ability to deliver on a variety of tasks/projects to deadline &/or under pressure
- Full clean driving license and vehicle owner with capacity to travel at an occasional domestic and/or international level essential
- Good work ethic is essential, coupled with being a team player
In order to be considered for a position, please forward your CV’s to email@example.com. You can reach out to Aoife through phone if there are any doubts about the role – +353 (0) 428 3113 .
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.