Role: Surveyor, Professional Services Business Line Permanent, full time role About BNP Paribas Real Estate BNP Paribas Real Estate, one of the leading international real estate providers, offers its clients a comprehensive range of services that span the entire real estate lifecycle: Property Development, Transaction, Consulting, Valuation, Property Management and Investment Management.
With 5,400 employees, BNP Paribas Real Estate supports owners, leaseholders, investors and communities thanks to its local expertise across 32 countries (through its facilities and its Alliance network) in Europe, the Middle-East and Asia. BNP Paribas Real Estate, as part of the BNP Paribas Group, generated € 1.01 Bn of revenues in 2019.
Job description: We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced and enthusiastic Surveyor to join our Professional Services team. Reporting to the Executive Director & Head of Professional Services, the ideal candidate will work on a full range of professional services, rent reviews, rating and general lease advisory services. This role will provide an exciting opportunity for a result-oriented, dynamic and hard-working individual who is ambitious and wishes to progress his/her career in Europe’s leading commercial real estate consultancy.
Main responsibilities will include but are not limited to: • L&T and related areas including rent reviews and lease renewal negotiations;
• Working alongside the Executive Director & Head of Professional Services with the valuation engagements, negotiations, inspections on all types of commercial property & land;
• Achieving fee earning targets, commensurate with role;
• Adhering and contributing to pre due diligence activities, in line with the Group Policies and Procedures;
• Understanding the team targets, and what generates revenue and makes profits;
• Creating robust well considered valuations and reports;
• Actively promoting and developing the profile of the Professional Services team externally and internally, within the wider BNP Paribas business;
• Provide accurate information to the Managing Director and Senior Director(s) as required;
• Liaising with other key departments to cross sell clients and related services;
• Assisting in research and market intelligence activities;
• Undertaking personal developmental activities to broaden experience and knowledge, including CPD;