As part of a programme of rationalisation of State bodies, the Valuation Office, the Property Registration Authority and Ordnance Survey Ireland were merged. A new organisation arising from this merger was set up on 1st March 2023 and is known as Tailte Éireann Tailte Éireann is the national body responsible for Ireland’s State Valuation Service. Part of its core business is the provision of accurate, up-to-date valuations of commercial and industrial properties to ratepayers and rating authorities, as provided for by the Valuation Acts 2001 to 2020 The Valuer Grade 2 will be a member of a team of Valuers reporting to a Team Leader in the Valuation Division. The team will be responsible for carrying out statutory and non-statutory valuations of commercial and industrial properties within the State.
Valuer Grade 2 – Tailte Éireann (Dublin)
Successful candidates must have
- Have attained, at a minimum, a level 8 qualification or equivalent on the National Framework of Qualifications or a NARIC Ireland Foreign Qualifications equivalent, in a property-related discipline.
- Hold full membership with the Society of Chartered Surveyors, Ireland (SCSI) and/or Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) or equivalent. (i.e., must be eligible to apply to be a Registered Valuer)
- Have at least two years’ experience working in the area of commercial property valuation or in a commercial agency
- Degree level qualification
- Honours Degree, MSCI/RICS qualification and PSRA licence is essential
- Clean driving licence
What You Can Expect From Us
We are committed to a policy of equal opportunity and encourage applications under all nine grounds of the Employment Equality Act.
For More information and how to apply
Closing date for application
3pm on Thursday 8th June 2023