The Standing Committees are Education & CPD, Membership & Public Affairs, Practice & Policy, and Regulation & Standards which provide the following support to the Board:
- Delegated authority from and accountable to the Board and report regularly;
- Providing reports & updates to Council, as applicable
- Developing and overseeing implementation of the strategic objectives in their area of responsibility and linked to the Board business plan;
- Advising the Board and the Council on such other matters as they require, and
- Delegating work to sub-committees or working parties of members and non-members as considered appropriate.